Published September 20, 2016 © LGPL
LabVIEW Basics - 08 | Help!
Feeling lost? Help is never far away in LabVIEW.
BeginnerShowcase (no instructions)5 minutes472
Things used in this project
Software apps and online services
Context HelpRead more
- Context Help is a floating Window that updates to display help information about the item the mouse is hovering over.
- Show context help by clicking Help»Show Context Help or by pressing Ctrl+H
- Context help typically provides a high level overview.
- Detailed Help contains additional very detailed help.
- Access detailed help by clicking Detailed Help in the context help window.
- You can also access to LabVIEW Help by clicking Help»LabVIEW Help or by pressing F1.
- LabVIEW Help is also available online.
- Example Finder contains hundreds of example applications.
- Launch example finder by clicking Help»Find Examples